"No mud, no lotus” - Thich Nhat Hanh
Using my professional experience I am able to counsel and/or educate school communities (teachers, special needs teachers and parents) on
- how to view children from the perspective of the specialties and commonalities
- how to build a constructive approach towards their special needs
that enables best overall results in the lives of children, parents and for the entire community.
I am here to
- discuss any challenges with a particular child,
- normalize your response,
- help you feel more at ease with them,
- develop more helpful and constructive approach,
- equip teachers with skills that help meet students’ needs in the classroom,
- help teachers think relationally about their special needs students,
- help you find somebody to work with a child at wherever you live,
- help you build a network of care and get it to work as a team.